100 Beautiful Acres in a Perfect Location.
Atlantic Shores is located on a beautiful 100-acre campus nestled next to Lake Redwing. Strolling through our pet-friendly neighborhood you are drawn to the walkable streets, lakes and meticulously landscaped lawns. Within a 10 minute radius, enjoy Virginia Beach’s finest beaches, cultural attractions, fine and casual dining, golf and tennis, professional services, and world-class shopping.
And there is far more to us than beauty. We offer a full continuum of care so you never have to move again. If and when you require additional care, you have many choices: rehabilitative services, in-home care, assisted living, or skilled nursing – all right here.
The Virginia Beach Experience
Atlantic Shores is located in the resort city of Virginia Beach, which boasts a three-mile boardwalk, plenty of beaches, three military bases, and is the largest city in Virginia. Throughout the year, Virginia Beach pulsates with cultural celebrations, outdoor activities, performing arts, and diverse festivals. There’s also an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, sports and entertainment around every corner.
- Rudee Inlet Fishing Center – Charter fishing, whale and dolphin watching excursions, active water sports
- First Landing State Park, Cape Henry Historical Lighthouse, False Cape State Park, Mackay Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art, Military Aviation Museum
- Lynnhaven Mall, Town Center, Hilltop, Red Mill Commons shopping areas
- Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Beach Amphitheater, Virginia Beach Little Theater
- 10 Golf Courses within 10 miles
- Navy Exchange, Commissary, Oceana Medical Clinic, and other military services available at NAS Oceana, JEB Little Creek-Fort Story, Naval Station Norfolk, and Portsmouth Naval Hospital.
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
Virginia Beach has got some great accolades to back it all up.
- One of America’s Most Affordable Beach Towns, Realtor, 2018
- Safest Metro City in America, SafeWise, 2017 and 2018
- America’s Best Big City to Live in, WalletHub, 2017 and 2018
- America’s Best City to Live in and Save Money, GoBankingRates, 2017
- 2nd (2017) and 3rd (2016) Most Caring City in America, WalletHub
- One of the Best Places to Live for Vets, MilitaryTimes, 2016
- A Top 10 Beach Town for Retirees, CBS News, 2014
- One of the Ten Best Cities for Early Retirement, Kiplinger, 2013