What’s your idea of fun?
Join friends on a dolphin- and whale-watching excursion. Work up a sweat on our tennis or pickleball courts. Try your hand at mahjong. Pick up a paintbrush or pen and express your creative side. No matter what you’re in the mood for, our activities and daytrips will keep you loving life and feeling good.
We offer a unique health and wellness program called HealthyLife® Services. Our full-time wellness director will help you assess your strength and agility and customize a program to help you meet your goals. You’ll have the opportunity to connect every dimension of your health — physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, vocational and environmental — with a plan that’s tailored just for you.
Do what you love. Try something new. Whether you love being outdoors or indoors, you’l find classes, committees and clubs for every ability and interest.
Stay fit and active
Whether you’re a beginning exerciser or former athlete, you’ll find your fit. Classes are a mix of low-impact movement, strength and resistance training, range of motion, balance, and core control designed especially for older adults. Our fitness center is fully equipped with exercise machines and weights, with one-on-one training available too. The indoor heated pool is open year-round for lap swimming and aquatic exercise.
When the weather is fine — and it usually is around here — our tennis and pickleball courts provide outdoor exercise options. Or spend time close to nature, exploring the paths and peaceful woods along Lake Redwing. Head over to our blog to learn about the benefits of seniors staying physically and socially active.
Socialize, learn and have fun
- Arts, crafts and needlework
- Fitness classes include core strength, low-impact aerobics, muscle toning, Pilates, stretching, tai chi, TheraBand, and yoga
- Dance, including line dancing and Zumba
- Daytrips for shopping and dining out, dolphin- and whale-watching, kayaking and more
- Tours of art galleries, museums, vineyards and other venues
- Bingo, board games, bridge, Rummikub, poker, mahjong and billiards
- Bible study and worship
- Book clubs and writers’ groups
- Brunch events, cocktail happy hours and movie nights
- Themed potluck dinners
- Pet-friendly outings